London four-piece, The Skints, have clawed their way up from the depths of the underground punk/ska scene to a unique fixture on the global reggae stage. Drawing influences as wide as soul, pop, grime and hardcore, their original brand of “tropical punk” has seen them evolve into one of the hardest working and most respected bands in UK music.
Join them for a very special socially distanced show at The Mill on Tuesday 19th October 2021.
- This will be a socially distanced show and tickets are to be sold in pairs only. Each pair needs to confirm that they are living in the same household/bubble.
- Please wear a face mask upon entry
- Temperature checks will be taken at the front door
- Please check in with the NHS track and trace app – if you do not have the app please speak to a member of door staff
- When seated at your table you can take your mask off
- If you are going to the toilet or heading to the smoking area please put your mask on
- Please follow social distance guidelines when inside the venue
- No singing and dancing (sorry)
- Sanitise your hands throughout the event
- Do not mix with anyone outside your group
- We are a cashless venue
Please respect the team – we are creating a safe environment for you to enjoy your time with us.